Payments, Software, Technology on December 22, 2010
- Superconductor – The very first spam?
December 22, 2010 – Remind me, at some point, to tell you about the time a family member printed out a series of email forwards (in full colour) and mailed them to me via USPS….
- Apigee Blog – RESTful API Design: Teach a Dog to REST
December 22, 2010 – Rather enjoyed this!
- PYMNTS Voice – Musing from “Cartes 2010”: Is the NFC glass half-full or half-empty?
December 22, 2010 – A compelling statement…”At times, I had the impression that the destiny of the industry was decided elsewhere, where operators and startups could be found.”
- Apigee Blog – Apigee’s API Console Gets a Shiny UI/UX Upgrade
December 22, 2010 – Definitely worth a look. I remain impressed with Apigee’s technology as well as their involvement in the development community.
- The Catalyst Code – Point of Sale Revolution: Transformation of Payment Acceptance
December 22, 2010 – This is worth reading…I have some additive thoughts and will comment, in greater detail, next week.
December 22, 2010