Payments, Software, Technology on November 19, 2010
- The Diversity Blog – SaaS, Cloud & Business Strategy – On Wadhwa at defrag – Stereotypes Might be Easy, But They’re Not Robust
November 19, 2010 – I acknowledge that I am the “commenter” from twitter…but Ben Kepes captured my feelings about this particular Defrag session very succinctly.
- BankerVision – Reboot business as usual
November 19, 2010 – I love this quote: “But as an innovator I know this: business-as-usual is the new enemy of economic growth. Not everything done the old way is bad, but when you add everything done the old way together, what you have is rotten to the core.”
- The Catalyst Code – Innovation Despite Regulation
November 19, 2010 – The concept of “innovation despite” is something that resonates with me. In this specific case it is innovation despite regulation…but I heard, clearly, this week that the software community is committed to innovation despite technical limitation.
- StorefrontBacktalk – GS1: 10 Percent Of Mobile Barcode Info Wrong
November 19, 2010 – This is intriguing…solutions that rely on barcode scanning are only as good as the back-end data.
- TechCrunch – Expensify Debuts New Version Of Hassle-Free Expense Report System
November 19, 2010 – I remain impressed with what Expensify is doing…as they said early in their lifecycle “expense reports suck.” A good example of solving tangible business pain through technology.
November 19, 2010