Payments, Software, Technology on August 6, 2010
- TechCrunch – Elon Musk on the Best Way to Eat Glass [Video]
August 6, 2010 – I LOVE this quote:
“Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death. …So if that sounds appealing…”
- Daring Fireball – Khoi Vinh on Tumblr and Identity
August 6, 2010 – Intriguing. One of the things that has always kept me from going the Tumblr route is not my own concern about personal identity/branding…but the challenge I’ve had, when playing with the solution, was determining the source/ history of materials and associating textual or image content with a person other than the author.
- SaaS Blogs – Today’s PaaS Offerings: Pragmatic or Unrealistic?
August 6, 2010 – There are elements in this post that I agree with strongly…similarly there are elements I disagree with strongly. As my thoughts coalesce it is worth of an individual post, but worth sharing at this point.
- Branden R. Williams, Business Security Specialist » blog – Why your QSA should not be your Security Partner
August 6, 2010 – excellent insight…
- Defrag Blog – Agenda Beginnings
August 6, 2010 – I have found the backchannel conversations from defrag compelling…and, judging by the thought process as blogged by Eric, this years event promises to challenge & inspire as well.
- Digital Money – Contactless experiences
August 6, 2010 – The perspective on the user experience and its impact on acceptance/usage of a tender is well taken. My wife, for example, loves using her contactless card (she is a lefty and has had some issues with traditional swipe placement)…but the lack of locations offering contactless acceptance near us has her stymied.
User experience + proliferation. two sides of the same equation.
August 6, 2010