Payments, Software & Technology – December 17, 2009
- Digital Money Forum – Over seas fraud
December 15, 2009
- Ben.geek.nz – Remember to Answer Their Questions
December 17, 2009 – Simply beautiful…
- CloudAve – Wrapping up Defrag by looking ahead
December 17, 2009 – Defrag is an event that I’ve heard nothing but good things about…Similar feedback to Glue. This quote from Eric Norlin, IMO, would be worth the price of entry:
“Being a “platform” is a much different proposition than being an application, and the transition will destroy several companies. However, I think the move in that direction is nearly inevitable. Think “platform.” Just keep thinking “platform” — and how those platforms can integrate/spawn service marketplaces. Much more on this over the next year (obviously).”
- StorefrontBacktalk – The Best Way To Protect Some Data Is To Kill It
December 17, 2009 – I’ve always said that data isn’t truly data until it exists in 3 places. (My own personal reminder to backup important items.) This may, in fact, be the corollary.
- StorefrontBacktalk – MasterCard Blinks, Drops Dec. 31 Level 2 PCI Deadline
December 17, 2009 – Worth knowing about…I find the alignment of merchant level definition with that of Visa quite interesting.
December 17, 2009